Morsels of Excellence
This is our first VLOG series and we hope it will be meaningful for you! These Morsels are intended to enhance and inform ministry in your local church. Each month (by the 15th), we will post a short video and discussion questions for your leadership team to engage each month.
We urge you to take the time to view these videos as a group. All are 5 minutes or less and are designed to begin a conversation and a learning journey to enhance your ministry.
After viewing the videos, please spend 5 minutes or so with one or two of the discussion questions that follow. Engage the questions for growth. Each video will include a scripture passage, read it and read it again. Ask questions. Grow spiritually.
Your ministry will be enhanced.
There is a feedback form included with the discussion questions each month and we would love to hear from you! How did these morsels feed your soul and nourish your ministry?
Please save the following dates. Details to follow…
- January 8 (Worship Planning at Colonial Park, snow date 1/9)
- February 19 (MEF at St. Thomas)
- March 18 (MEF at St. Thomas)
- April 22 (MEF at St. Thomas)
- May 13 (Worship Planning at Colonial Park)
All forums are for clergy. They will be held at
St. Thomas UCC – 6490 Linglestown Road – Harrisburg, PA 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Light refreshments will be served.
Click on title or name to rsvp or register
2020 Schedule coming soon
**All clergy must accumulate 6 distinct hours every 3 years!**
Child Abuse History Clearances:
The state of Pennsylvania requires that volunteers and employees undergo background checks. Here are the three background checks they require:
- Department of Human Services Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Records Check
- Federal Criminal History Record Information (CHRI)